Kauai Beach Guide
Find your perfect beach using the Kauai Beach Guide. The fully interactive GPS-enabled map, filtered searches, detailed beach information and up-to-date ocean and weather reports make this simple, quick and stress-free.
Kauai Beach Guide offers comprehensive information to help you find the safest, most tourist-friendly beaches on the island.
• Fully interactive, GPS-enabled map.
• Filtered searches based on safety, child-friendliness, amenities, swimming, snorkeling, and bodyboarding.
• Daily wave height updates, weather for each coast, and also any ocean advisories.
• Special color-coded pins tagging which beaches are lifeguarded, which are generally safe under good conditions, and which call for extreme caution.
• Instant access to general beach information, as well as parking, campgrounds, and two of the most stunning coastal hiking trails.
• One-tap access to driving directions from your location.
• Learn about local marine life, history, and nearby points of interest.
• Find out how “going green” during your stay helps preserve Kauai’s beaches and keeps them beautiful for future visitors.
• Vetted by local lifeguards and Dr. Monty Downs of the Kauai Ocean Safety Task Force.